skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Katie's Trunk
Monday, March 15, 2010
paul revere
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(28)
▼
March
(28)
The similarities between Katie and Revere were tha...
paul revere
I think Paul Revere and Katie Gray were the same b...
I think the similarities for Paul & Katie are brav...
i think paul revere and katie gray are the same be...
The similarities about Katie and Paul i...
Katie and Revere were similar because they both we...
similer
Similer
Paul Revere and Katie similarities
Paul revere and katie are the same because they bo...
she is like Paul Revere like being brave, a believ...
3 things that are similar about Paul Revere and Ka...
I think Katie just woke up on the wrong side o...
ONE DAY I FELT................
Bad Day One day I woke up and it seemed as ...
i once woke up and thought it was going to be a gr...
One day I felt like that day would be a bad day. ...
Katie woke up feeling moody. She hid the doll, whi...
When Katie hid her sisters doll, I remembered when...
One day when I woke up feeling bad I knew today I ...
A bad day
One time I woke up and I had a nice feeling...
I think that Katie must have felt scared and angr...
I woke up one day feeling like something bad was g...
I think Katie felt like she just wanted to have fu...
When Katie stole the doll. I remember when I hid m...
Welcome to 5th Grade's Blog about Katie's Trunk
Contributors
Anthony11
Chris
Jacob
Lourdes
MICHAEL CASSIDY
Mrs. Sagasty
Rebecca
Tori
amy
gaby
maeve
michael medina
mister
sarah
that girl
No comments:
Post a Comment